About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Friday, September 12, 2008

LesPlanet's girl of the week: Sarah Shani

Hi dear friends and readers of LesPlanet, as discussed yesterday, we will put a special post for our beautiful Sarah Shani in that wonderful memory of what has proved its participation in L Word and moments of fun and so sexy that's leaving us very dilated pupils ... and unfortunately that as everything points, not again : (

This post will consist of a very interesting interview that she made to Sarah for some time in relation to her character and her speech at L Word as well as their privacy, this girl is really very funny (and very sexy ... This has already had said earlier ...: P)

We're going to see some photos you take away their sense of who sees this beautiful woman and a final video released by LesPlanet on its history with Shane and her intervention in L Word.

This post as we said yesterday is dedicated to all fans of this incredible woman ... and especially to Sandra Cánepa from Uruguay. We hope you enjoy it.

Interview with Sarah Shani

You are new to the series and your character is quite complex. Your character is a lesbian who is embroiled in an interesting dynamic between two women who are good friends, Jenny and Shane. How did you prepare for Carmen?

I think there are many similarities between Carmen and I, in the sense that it is not a stupid girl, she faces her feelings, not going out there and flirting knows what she wants. Carmen and I'm not playing well.

As for the lesbian aspect, is quite similar in the fact that I ... I became interested in it for a while. we also live in LA, and I have friends who go to gay bars, and sign out by these sites. So that part of me came naturally, by my own experience.

In the first episode you have to make a fairly explicit love scene with Kate Moennig. Never having made a lesbian scene like that before, so do you feel comfortable?

Well, if you get nervous doing a love scene, because you're not a stranger to someone you know. And there's always a lot of people watching and although it is a "closed system," there are some 15 people [laughter].


But Kate is a wonderful actress and gave me a feeling very comfortable. And as our characters on the screen, we are very comfortable feeling also off the screen. I come from that kind of person that when cameras are rolling, I want to go for it, I did not save anything. And Kate is in the same way, so it was really easy, given that it was my first day ...

Do you had to shoot that scene on the first day?

Yes! I arrived in Canada the day before and when I appeared on the set was like: "Hello Sarah, this is Kate, and I will ride with you today. Kate, this is Sarah." [laughter] [laughter] Oh God!

Well, survive. Tell us about the early days, being the new girl is never fun. All the world knows very well, some living together during the shooting. I personally I would have terrified sense in a situation like that. How was it for you?

Well, as you say, they are very united and are a fantastic group of girls, so yes, I felt like new.
So I had to let things pass, because you can not stand there and say: "Hi, I'm new and we are going to be good friends now."

So I devoted myself to work, would do the best we knew and then return home.

Then, little by little, I began to talk to the girls in the shooting and soon they asked me to do things outside shooting, as dining out and things like that. But I think that letting go of everything it did naturally easier.

Lesbians may be so ... individuals, and some lesbian fans of "The L Word" can be more. It simply never have enough and they want details. I suppose you've seen all these messages on the Internet, everyone seems to be very curious about your inheritance. Want to tell us now? Because if not, hell will fall.

[Laughter] OK, my father is the Middle East and my mother is Spanish and I am a mixture.

I grew up in Texas with a bunch of white American children, that is how I wanted to be. It was like: "Mom, I want to go to school Catholic." "Well, your father is a Muslim, so you can not." [laughter]

My dad was a little tyrant. It was very special with the language used, which naturally had to be Persian. They divorced when I was very small.

Do you live with your mother after the divorce?

Yes, and then my mother became a kind of free spirit. In fact, it's fun when it enters into the series she was like, "Whoa! A moment, what are you going to do what before the camera?" And now that is already in the air thinks it's sexy and loves (imitates his mother with mime) "Oh, I would like to try lesbianism!" [laughter]

Have you learned something from the lives of lesbians as a result of being in the series?

Only that there is no difference between them and heterosexual couples. I mean, What's the big problem? They are like everyone else, so we must leave them in peace.

Sex is personal for everybody, so I would still want to do it!

They have problems, infidelities, they want to become pregnant, they marry, have their things, like everyone else, so what matter? Another answer to your question would be if I know, (if that querias know) definitely montármelo as with a woman if ever I find myself in that situation. [laughter]

Well, so it has been ... practical! And along with the theme, last year, before the start series, the producers went lesbian films as "High Art" and "Desert Hearts" to cast as a way to make them see the scenes that work and those not. Did that see them as well?

[Surprised] Hmmm. No, nobody taught me anything. I did not know that.

Well, for me, the scenes work when put to sex secondly, do you know what I mean? Unless something as crude, and you're doing, then goes.

But there is always much more into it and sex is the last thing we must act. Everything goes on to connect with another person, be with their eyes, or how to touch or how to feel. It's just the time when you let go and sex is secondary to that. Unless, of course, it is only animalist, that is all-what-the-director-wants.

Your lucky you were with your character is a role to exploit. What do you like most of Carmen?

You know, what I like most about Carmen is that she has great spirit. I think all the characters in the series are, but she wants to be good and have good energy in cree around it. Yes, it has gone hard times, being a latin lesbian, why is not easy with their religion and all that.

But she did not lie down leads and is not a victim of its society, so to speak. And I think this is where she and Shane really connect. Not only is the love life of Shane, but I think Shane is going to learn some things that affect their personal thoughts on Carmen. What they have is special. I mean, those two girls [pause] are definitely the one for the other.

I think that many viewers will be able to realize this, even if they have not experienced themselves.

OK, ending with some personal questions. We have done a survey, so I wonder: If you, Sarah, could maintain a long relationship with any of the characters in the series, who do you choose and why?

[Pause.] It is a big question. Um ... let me think about it. Alice!

Alice, OK, Why?. Why have large breasts. It has large, and white chests. That is why choose. I love it.

OK, and a member of casting escogerias to spend a night and why?

[Without pause] Shane.
Why? [laughs] It is obvious why! It is totally and completely obvious why!

Pictures of Sarah Shani of heart attack .... they are careful not the fall drooling ...






















What I can tell us, there are no words to express themselves after seeing these photos ... : P

And last but not least, we edited the video of her incredible love story with Shane ... and her participation in L Word, Enjoy it.

0 comentarios: