HI girls, this time learn more about our beloved, beautiful, super sexy, charming, Jennifer Beals.
Our Jennifer Beals was born on December 19, 1963 in Chicago, is the daughter of Alfred Beals, an African American, who had a grocery store and Jeanne Cohen, a Jewish American Irish, elementary education teacher.
Jennifer and her mother
She has two brothers Bobby and Gregory. His father died when she was 9 years old and his mother remarried again with Edgar Cohen.
Jenny stated that his legacy Biracial hit him much, because "somehow always lived outside" with an idea "if the other in society."
In 1980 played a minor role in the movie "My Bodyguard" and nothing else finish high school in 1983 while on its journey through Europe publicist called for a hearing in New York where he sought a "woman Saturday Night Fever", Jenny without much thought caught the first flight back to USA and despite the thousands of young people eager for the role she managed to differentiate themselves from the rest and remain with the lead role in "Flashdance", interpreting Alex, a girl of 18 who worked during the day as a welder and at night was an exotic dancer, whose dream was to someday be accepted in an illustrious dance school.
She was nominated for Golden Globe and won the NAACP Image Award for Best Actress for her interpretation and the film received an Oscar for best song.
After Flashdance shot near the singer Sting in 1985 "The Bride," a Gothic horror film based on the classic Bride of Frankenstein 1935.
In 1989, starred alongside Nicolas Cage "Vampire's Kiss."
In 1995, starred alongside Denzel Washington in "Devil in a Blue Dress" based on the novel by Walter Mosley.
The same year appears alongside Tim Roth in a segment of the four-stories "Four Rooms" directed by her then husband, Alexandre Rockwell.
Rockwell had led earlier in 1992 in the independent film "In the Soup" which won a Grand Prize at the Sundance Film Festival.
Despite the fact that many of his films in the series and with so many scenes of sex as we know that there is .... our Jenny has always avoided the naked throughout his career.
She is the only actress in the series that has refused to appear naked.
As far as his personal life is concerned, jenny was married to Alexandre Rockwell from 1986 to 1996.
Jennifer is a close friend of Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino often remained at home while she struggled as aspiring director before "Pulp Fiction".
Since they met at an airport in 1980 is one of the best friends of Marlee Matlin, or as we know all Jodi Lerner.
· Name: Jennifer Beals
· Familiar Name: Jenny
· Date of birth: December 19, 1963
· Eye color: brown
· Hair color: brown
· Mascots: Two dogs
· Hobbies: More than just a hobby, a passion: photography.
· Residence: A house on the outskirts of Los Angeles and another in Vancouver, Canada.
• In Flashdance (1983), date of birth filled in the application form is your date of birth in real life. He also called his father in the full application and the first of its mother.
• In the film "The Anniversary Party" (2001), Jennifer plays a character who takes photographs of performers. In reality also makes.
• At Yale classmate was of David Duchovny, who suggested to The X-Files in the role of Dana Scully (1993). Finally went to Gillian Anderson.
• She was nominated for a Best Actress in a film-Comedy/Music the Golden Globe for Flashdance (1984).
• We offered the part of Apollonia in Purple Rain, who starred in the musical star of the 80 Prince, but rejected the role because the film conflicted with his schedule Yale and wanted to concentrate on their studies.
• Jennifer studied welding for two months for his role as Alex in Flashdance.
• Jennifer is a very good friend of Elizabeth Berkley, leaving the two together in the film "Roger Dodger" (2002).
• Auditions for the miniseries "Queen" (grandmother of Alex Haley) but the role went to Halle Berry.
• Despite having been selected by Adrian Lyne for the starring role of Alex Owens in Flashdance, Paramount Studios not wanted by their race. (Adrian Lyne in Details Magazine, 1996).
• Jennifer wanted to go to Yale since his older brother studied there. The studied African American Studies.
• Jennifer has stated that the only racism with which it has faced came from people who thought she was white. (August 1985, Cosmopolitan Magazine).
• The night before the hearing Flashdance, Jennifer slept on a bench in Central Park.
• made her debut as an actress making extra in "My Bodyguard" in 1980.
• Her sweatshirt, dropped leaving a shoulder in sight in Flashdance became a fashion worldwide.
We will continue later learn more about Jennifer Beals and discovering curiosities of his life, I am sure that concern us all.