About

Free Counter
Www.free-counter-plus.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hi dear friends of Lesplanet, I bring here the first part of the latest chapter in the history of Pepa and Silvia, of this season (5th).

In this chapter we call it "Operation: Kaiser", and is the last of the season is longer, that's why we will have 3 parts, placed each day until Thursday, beginning today.

The 6th season will return in January 2009 and of course that will put here for all, I know that is to miss our PEPSI but things will get here (videos, reports, interviews etc) to make the wait less long :).

Here are left with the first part of Chapter 10 "Operation: Kaiser," I hope you enjoy it...

1 comentarios:

hey Lesplanet i just wanted to say thanks for putting these Pepa and Silvia clips up with English subs. i just found out about this show over the weekend and now I'm hooked.Also thanks for the info about season 6. I was panicking when I couldn't find any info on the internet about a returning season. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Good blogs for lesbians like this are hard to find.